WeddingWire Reviews Analytics not only tracks the number of your WeddingWire reviews, but also provides metrics for other advertising levels in your category and region so that you can compare the results and track your business growth!
What data are we tracking?
- Cumulative monthly reviews on WeddingWire
- Median number of reviews collected by all Pros and premium Pros in your region and category
How to view your data:
- As a Premium member, you can compare your monthly total number of Reviews, to the median number received by other similar business’ in your market.
- The default view is ‘Graph View’ where your account’s specific data, along with all Pros and premium Pros, is represented as a different color line on the graph. You can click on the corresponding circle below the graph to activate or deactivate that line on the graph.
- The most recent data (up to 12 months) for your Reviews will be represented so that you can compare month over month. You can opt to view your data in ‘Table View’ and see cumulative monthly reviews in table form for easy comparison and analysis.
- You are able to export and download your Reviews Analytics for all region and categories where you are listed at the top of the page
- Below the graph, you can view the number of days since you last received a review, as well as the number of days since you last requested a review using the Review Collector tool.
How to read your ReviewsAnalytics:
- The most recent data (up to 12 months) for your Reviews will be represented so that you can compare month over month.
- Each graph shows the cumulative monthly data with a one month lag. This means that on the first of a new month, the previous month’s data will become available.
- Use your cursor to hover over the data point above each month to see the number of Reviews received that month.