To manage your profile privacy follow the steps below:
- Log into your WeddingWire account
- Hover over your name at the top right corner of your screen and click 'My Settings'
- Under the 'Profile Privacy' heading at the top you can select who is allowed to view your WeddingWire Profile
- Select 'Public Profile' to allow others, including vendors and non-wedding users to view your profile.
- Select 'WeddingWire Users and Vendors' to allow only wedding users and vendors who are logged into WeddingWire to view your profile.
- Select 'WeddingWire Users Only' to allow only wedding users who are logged into WeddingWire to view your profile. Vendors or non-wedding users cannot view your profile.
- Select 'Private Profile' to make your profile private. This option will prevent anyone (including wedding and vendor users on WeddingWire) to view your profile, connect with you, or send you a private message. Your profile will not return in any type of search.
This is where you can set your screen name. Your screen name will be displayed on the forums.
Vendor Sharing Settings
- Specific Event and User Information: Specific information about you (such as your screen name or first name and initial of your last name AND home city) and your event (such as event location and event date).
Example: Courtney M., a user from Columbia, MD getting married in 9/15 in Annapolis, MD, viewed your photos.
- General Event and User Information: General information about you (such as your home city) and your event (such as the location or month).
Example: A user from Columbia, MD getting married in September 2015 viewed your photos.
- Anonymized Site Activity: Anonymized information about your site activity.
Example: A user viewed your photos.
Here you can elect to require approval of guest book posts before they are visible on your profile and wedding website.