There are many different types of custom pages you can add to your wedding website.
To add a custom page, please follow the steps below:
- Log in to your WeddingWire account
- Click 'Wedding Website' under 'Planning Tools'
- Click 'Edit Website'
- In the column on the left, under the orange 'Pages' tab, click 'Add Page'
- In the pop up window, check the box next to 'Create Your Own'
- Click 'Add Selected Pages'
- In the next pop up window you will be able to choose from many different types of sections to add to your wedding website
Different Sections You Can Add to a Custom Page:
- Text box
- Text box with an image
- An image
- Photo album
- Photo slideshow
- Wedding party group
- 'Contact Us' form
- RSVP form
- Reception Music Request form
- Wedding Event page
- Accommodations widget
- Map widget powered by Google
- Flights widget powered by Fly.com
- Guest book
- WedSocial Photo Feed